Thursday, July 8, 2010

End Of My Hiatus

A blog can so often mirror a person. The blog writer (let’s call him the writer here) writes on topics close to his/her heart and on issues important to the person at the particular stage in life. If what I have just written is remotely correct, then I have an eerie feeling that on how I will be judged. I used to be a decent writer, at least I claimed I was good. I used to write on myriad topics ranging from football to history to personal life. Notice the phrase ‘used to’. Yes that’s correct. I haven’t written for so long that I am fearful what this present blog will produce. But this is it. My slumber of more than a year has been broken. Over the next few articles I shall write on a number of topics which I have been thinking on for quite some time. But let the first of those just be an apology for this long hiatus and a promise for more to come. I end my blog here and hopefully somebody will read it. But be prepared for the slew of articles coming your way soon!

3 comments: